- AlticeUSA- is providing free internet service for all students for 60 Days. Please call 866-200-9522 to enroll.
- Comcast- is offering an Internet essentials package for free for 60 days. Visit www.internetessentials.com. The accessible website also imcludes the option to video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language. You can also call 855-846-8376for English and call 855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- Spectrum- is offereing free internet access for students for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll call 844-488-8395.
Charter- is offering free Internet for two months call 877-906-9121 for assistance.
- AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and a $10/month plans to low income families.
Verizon does not have special offers but is offering the FCC agreement- visit www.Verizon.com.
- Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge period.
- T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.