Everyone at John Dewey knows the importance of bringing Social and Emotional Support to our students. During these unprecedented times, we understand now more than ever the need to provide Access to All the amazing programs and supports John Dewey has to offer. We hope you find the support, staff members or programs needed to help meet your needs and this is why we created The Social Emotional Hub at Dewey.
Why visit The Hub?
- Need Support? Having trouble with your peers?
Email Mr. Glick for support and to access to the programs resources below which can help mediate issues with peers and/or help resolve conflict in your school experience
- Feeling Stressed? Looking for skills to deal with anxiety? Or just need someone to talk to?
Complete the survey to request Mental Health or counseling Supports at John Dewey.
- Missing Ms. Bryce in the CATCH office or The Mindfulness Room?
Visit these fun spaces created to bring a wealth of resources to you from each program’s team.
- Looking for something fun to do?
Join one of our Remote Clubs! The Hub provides access to the most recent list of Clubs and when they meet. You can even click on the Club Name and get linked to email the club facilitator directly.
- Many Resources for families
Please check out our information section for Many resources for families including but not limited to Grief Support for families, IPad distributions, Free NYC Meals, Pandemic EBT Food Benefits,
- A Mindful Approach to Better Health
- And Much More…….
- Vist us @ JDHS Social Emotional Hub
Remember “We are all in this together”
With Love Mrs. Hamilton and Your John Dewey Family