FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL legal and application assistance LEARN ABOUT fee assistance programs Saturday, March 21 The School of Integrated Learning 1224 Park Place, Brooklyn, NY 11213 Registration Required Appointments available at 10:30am 11:30am 12:30pm Call 212-788-7654 or visit www.nyc.gov/nycitizenship ONCE […]
TO ALL PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS The Citywide Council on High Schools (CCHS) for the term (2015-2017) THE CITYWIDE COUNCIL ON HIGH SCHOOLS is a parent body established by state law to advise the Chancellor on matters involving High […]
Dewey’s Boys’ Soccer Team beat Telecommunications HS on Friday, October 17, 5-1. With that win, this 3 year old team clinched the playoffs for the second time in a row.
With a 4 -0 victory over Jefferson HS on Tuesday, October 14, Dewey’s Lady Dragons’ Soccer team clinched a playoff spot for the third year in a row!!!
YOU’RE INVITED… Come in for a spell at John Dewey High Schools’s Spooktacular afternoon of fun, games and treats! 50 Avenue X, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Friday, October 31st, 2014 3:30pm-5:30pm For more information contact Mrs. Gattuso at 718-373-6400 […]
1. Our High School feels like a College – Students enjoy the benefits of small learning communities, designed to provide individualized guidance and one-on-one attention, with students keeping the
same teachers throughout the academic year.
2. Our new Principal, Kathleen Elvin- Ms. Elvin previously served as principal of Williamsburg Preparatory, when it was ranked among the city’s top one percent of high schools for two consecutive school years, 2008-2010. She has been in education as a teacher and dean for 20 years and she is truly dedicated to improving the lives of students, particularly those who have been traditionally underserved.
3. Our commitment to small learning communities – The administration has made a strong commitment to small schools within the larger school, which can nurture and guide students who might otherwise tend to become lost, or overlooked, in a big city school. Read more »
All youth aged 14-24 who permanently reside within the five boroughs of New York City are eligible and encouraged to apply online at https://bit.ly/18pzx09, call Youth Connect at 800-246-24646 or call 311
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
legal and application assistance
fee assistance programs
Saturday, March 21
The School of Integrated Learning
1224 Park Place, Brooklyn, NY 11213
Appointments available at
10:30am 11:30am 12:30pm
Call 212-788-7654 or visit www.nyc.gov/nycitizenship
ONCE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING
DOCUMENTS TO THE SERVICE EVENT:
Green card and passport
Child’s green card
Copy of most recent IRS Tax Return
Marriage certificate or divorce papers (if applicable)
Certified dispositions and MTA disposition letter (if applicable)
YOU MAY ALSO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FEE WAIVER
Bring all that apply:
SNAP (Food Stamp) Award Letter
• To request one, call 718-722-8009
SSI Award Letter
• To request one, call 800-772-1213
Medicaid Award Letter
• For more information, call 212-695-0541
If you have ever been arrested, you will need to bring a certificate of disposition for each arrest. You
can obtain this from the Clerk of the court in the county, borough or city where you were arrested.
If you have ever received an MTA citation, you will need to obtain a disposition letter from the
MTA Adjustment Bureau: 29 Gallatin Place, 3rd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
If you have any other questions call (212) 788-7654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: www.nyc.gov/nycitizenship